Tuesday 29 October 2013

Getting Kitted-Out for Summer :)

Hey Blog Readers!
HAPPY...
download

For this week's blog post I haveeee to tell you about one of my new favourite online stores: www.pinkboutique.co.uk 

Pink Boutique is an online clothing store providing super-glamorous and limited-edition fashion!

If, like me, you love glitz and glam then this store is for YOU!x
936631_562679207105933_1125899969_n
If you're a regular reader of my posts or if you follow me on Facebook or Twitter then you already know that at the moment I am getting "L.A. Ready"! I'm off to Los Angeles on the 5th of June for the summer where I have so many exciting opportunities from shoots to events lined-up and I need to look my best :)
The lovely staff at Pink Boutique have kitted me out with some of their summer range :) I will be posting pictures of me donning PinkBoutique throughout the summer in L.A. but I thought I would show you what I got from the site and give you some "Sun-speration"
I was so excited yesterday when the parcel arrived to my door...
photo
What I got:
where to start...
I guess the first thing you think of when you think of summer clothes is Shorts! So I got two pairs of funky shorts!
The first pair are denim and what I love about these is the tie-dye "sky effect"! It immediately makes you think of long summer evenings and days at the beach when the sky is lovely and blue and the clouds are white and fluffy :) £16.95 -approx €20!
520570920

These fringe shorts also caught my eye! £24.95 approx €29.53
2027830233

The fringe shorts make me think of Hawaii: they are almost like a grass skirt that a hula-girl would wear and I love that flowy-summer breeze style :) It also reminded me of a top I wore to the Playboy mansion in September and I think that they would look really funky together-or I could let the skirt do all the talking by pairing it with a simple tee or vest.
Below is the fringe top that I already own(I think it's important to consider what you already have in your wardrobe and what would work well together when shopping for new pieces :) )
548360_476414482382192_1465437580_n
When I spotted this two piece set I knew straight away that I had to have it! :)

This tweed pink two piece suite is SO girly and pretty! When you're on holidays sometimes it can get a little chilly in the evening so you could have the blazer in your bag and just wear the skirt and then pop the blazer on when needed! again with both pieces you could separate them and create different outfits (this is an important aspect to consider when packing for a holiday-as you can only fit so much in your suitcase!). I am a huge fan of blazers and little jackets and the above would also look great with a pair of jeans and plain Tee!

Another summer must for me is a Jumpsuit! Especially if they are light and flowy! They are easy to throw on and can be dressed-up for evening wear or dressed down for day time lounging!

I am in LOVE with my Jumpsuit from Pink boutique! it ticks all the boxes for Summer'13 while bringing back a slightly 1940's retro feeling :)

Last but not least a dress for heading out is a must! I LOVE bodycon so I went for this Waikiki Neon Illusion Mesh Bodycon dress!
1502002224122178311
£27.99
The illusion black pannelling on this dress gives a slimming effect and I like the zip detail so you can control how little or much (lol) cleavage you want to show!-this could also depend on whether wearing at day time or night time: because on holidays (or when the sun's out) you could pair this dress with some cute sandals for a more casual day time look!
happysun
I am SO excited to wear all the above pieces :) and I'll be sure to post pictures on my facebook page www.facebook.com/Shahira.Barry !
Follow PinkBoutique on  their facebook and twitter to keep up to date with their latest trends! and check out their website to get shopping!!! :)
HAPPY Summer Wardrobe at Pink Boutique! :)
53721446_shopping_409705c
Lots of Love,
Shahira Xo
logo
If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig