Friday 10 July 2015

Perfect Purple Bandage Dress

Hey Blog Readers

I LOVE shopping online and recently tried a new online store - TheKewlShop.com. I was so excited when I found them (who doesn't like discovering a new store?!) and I've been meaning to post about my purchase ever since but I was waiting until I got a chance to wear the dress to an event or shoot! Unfortunately I haven't had the right occasion for the dress YET (keep an eye on my Instagram because I'm sure I'll get to wear it properly very soon and I look forward to styling it with the right accessories, hairstyle and makeup).
However, even though I haven't worn the dress out as yet, I thought I would pop the dress on at home so that I could show it to you guys while it is definitely still in stock as I'm sure many of you will love it just like I do!

First a little you need to know about The Kewl Shop! They specialize in bandage dresses!(yay.. kim.k eat your heart out, lol) however they also sell a wide range of  other fab dresses, funky leggings, and gorgeous shoes! They have a celebrity section - which is a feature I always love when shopping online!.. so you can see which celebs rocked a similar style! They offer FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE (AMAZING!), plus size options, easy returns and 24hour costumer service!

SO with that said... which dress did I get?? 
I got the Purple Deep V Spaghetti Bandage Dress! which retails for $139 .. considering similar Herve Leger style dresses can range from hundreds to thousands it's not a bad price! ;) I got it in an XS which is a 2 in the US and a 6 in Ireland. I would consider myself more of a size 8 in Ireland in general.. therefore I feel the sizing is a little big so check the measurement section to discover your individual correct size!

here's the dress on their model:


 

And here's the dress on me earlier today! 












There are so many elements to this dress that I love! 
  • It's a bandage material so it hugs in all the right places and holds you in! 
  • I love the way the zip sits at the back.. there's something quite cheeky yet flattering about it! It makes your butt look good ;) 
  • I like that from behind it looks like a 2 piece (skirt and top). 
  • The cut outs at the side give the illusion of a tiny waist. 
  • The cross over straps on the back are sexy and I also like the spaghetti style and cut outs on the bust. 
  • It has a striking neckline and paneled detail throughout the middle along with a mesh cut out underneath the bust. 
  • It is very low cut so it's not for the faint hearted but it's definitely very special and a head turner for sure! 

I am Super impressed by the Kewl Shop!! The quality of my dress is top notch, it fits amazingly, the color is vibrant, it looks exactly as it does on the online store(always a PHEWW moment when shopping online and your package arrives!) the staff are super helpful when you have a question, the delivery was super fast and I will definitely be picking up some more pieces form the Kewl shop very soon!

I CANNOT WAIT to wear my dress to something special! Keep an eye out @ShahiraBarry on instagram and all social media for the pics!x!

If you haven't already make sure to follow The Kewl Shop on facebook, instagram and twitter and most importantly visit their website! BTW If you tag them in a selfie wearing one of their items you'll receive 15% off your next purchase... because confidence deserves a sweet discount! lol #Selfie #TheKewlShopOfficial ;)



Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo 



 If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.
Share:

1 comment

  1. wow! you look absolutely stunning in this purple dress!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig