Friday 14 November 2014

Radiant Skin?

Hey Blog Readers


So lately I keep getting complimented on my skin - to the extent where even my mum and sister have rang me to say "your skin is just glowing"...

at first I thought maybe it's LA..my new environment and getting more sunshine? but then I remembered for the first month or so in LA my skin wasn't great because it became really dry with dry patches which gave me a need to get a really thick, rich moisturizer to attempt to fix the problem... anyway I spent a little while looking through the different moisturizers in the pharmacy and decided to go with one I hadn't tried before...

Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream with Royal Jelly
retail approx $14 in Target (less in Euro-Try boots!)
I am now thinking that this may be what has given my skin it's extra glow... after all it is called 'radiance' night cream.. the dryness has cleared up completely and my skin looks and feels great after I use it and when I wake up in the morning after applying the night before!

Anyhow I'll definitely be re-purchasing so I thought I'd tell you guys about it incase I have found a miracle in a tub :)
 

Follow me on Instagram @ShahiraBarry 

Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo

If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig