Friday 27 June 2014

My Depop

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo


Hey Blog Readers

I've downloaded and joined the 'Depop' app! If you haven't heard of Depop it is basically a fun new way to buy and sell items from a smartphone. Free to download from the App Store, Depop is a fast, simple and social way to discover new and interesting items for sale. 


As a lot of you will know already I am planning a move and it's not a regular move as I am planning to move abroad.. sooo as much as I would love to be able to bring everything with me it's just not possible! Therefore I am starting to go through my stuff bit by bit and I thought Depop would be the best way to sell off a couple of things that I have. Not everything on my account I necessarily want to get rid of therefore I am not interested in swaps: as the idea is to possibly make more room in my suitcase not less! :) 
Feel free to message me with any offers :) 

My username on depop is @sbarry follow me :)


I already sold my first item which was a faux fur jacket which I posted to the buyer the next day - I Hope she liked it!x! and will be kept nice and warm during the winter months! 


Postage and package varies depending on the weight of the item and the distance of postage. In general I am a size UK 6-8 with most of the clothing on my Depop being a size8 however there are some items which are bigger/smaller but they all fit me.. below is are some pictures of me so you can have an image of sizing. 


HAPPY browsing and selling :) 


Lots of Love, 

Shahira Xo


If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com 
email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig