Friday 9 May 2014

Day 8 - detox

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey Blog Readers! 

Today I was back in Dublin for my 1 week post op check-up with my laser eye surgery. To read a blog on my surgery last week just click here!

I suspected that today would be a difficult day because I was travelling and I thought I would cheat but I didn't!! :) YAYY!

I didn't get my exercise in today but I was running around Dublin in wedge runners so my legs were burning after :)

For food I got a Prawn and Avocado Salad in the M&S restaurant on Grafton street.
 

If I ate 5 prawns here I'd be surprised... It wasn't that the food was bad but more like I decided I actually don't like prawns! lol! 

Back in Galway for Dinner I had Butternut squash roasted & sweet potato fries with salad.

Later I had a wetabix with soya milk.
 

Can't believe it's the final day tomorrow! 


Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo 

If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig