Friday 9 May 2014

Day 2 - Detox

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey Blog Readers! 

I'm going to keep this entry short as I am trying to cutdown on the amount of time I spend looking at a computer screen in order to rest my eyes after my lasik surgery and allow them to recover. 
(although I don't intend to post my clean 9 blog posts publicly until I have completed the clean 9, in case there are any extra tips I want to give you, I am actually writing these posts a week earlier and just after my lasik surgery... remember two birds with the one stone from post 1? ;) ) 

How today went... 

My energy levels were significantly lower this morning when compared to yesterday in fact I was unable to workout in the morning due to lack of energy! However as the day went on I started to feel better and by 5.30 I had a burst of energy which was when I was able to get my 20 minutes of exercise in. I did 5 minutes of a simple cardio warm-up, 5 minutes of abs and 10 minutes of Pilates leg lifts! I then did a quick 2 minute stretch!  

I feel that although today is more difficult than yesterday it isn't as bad as I had expected... it's 7.30pm as I write this and so far so good! Although I think I will cheat at around 9 with a high lights hot chocolate in order to get some sleep on an empty stomach ZzZZ! 


I am really looking forward to FOOD tomorrow! and I'm already thinking of what I'll eat! I'm planning on trying a class in the gym tomorrow morning so I'm splitting my 600 calorie meal into two (breakfast/dinner) to give me enough energy before doing the class... mmm we'll see-I'll let you know how I get on with that one! 


Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo 

If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig