Friday 9 May 2014

Day 1 - detox

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey blog readers

So it's the end of day 1 on the clean 9 detox and I'm actually feeling good! 


So step by step of today! 

I woke up this morning and weighed myself as well as taking my measurements. There is a guide on how to do this correctly in the program provided with the clean 9. I took note of these (I will weigh myself again on day 3. I also wrote down three of my personal goals for this detox! 

I then started the menu ;) (lol, hardly a menu but I started to follow the steps) 

The Plan/menu for day 1&2

Morning
2 Forever Garcinia Plus (20 mins before aloe)
120ml (4oz) Aloe Vera Gel + minimum 240ml (8oz) water. 
20 minutes of exercise – walk, run, cycle or swim

Snack
2 Forever Bee Pollen + 240ml (8oz) water
WARNING: Test a small amount of Forever Bee Pollen (1/4 tablet) to ensure no allergic reaction and then gradually increase daily intake. Consult your doctor before taking this or any other nutritional supplement.

Lunch
2 Forever Garcinia Plus (20 mins before aloe)
120ml (4oz) Aloe Vera Gel + minimum 240ml (8oz) water
Meal replacement shake - 1 scoop of Forever Lite Ultra with 300ml (10oz) skimmed or soya milk
2 Forever Bee Pollen tablets
Dinner
2 Forever Garcinia Plus (20 mins before aloe)
120ml (4oz) Aloe Vera Gel + minimum 240ml (8oz) water
2 Forever Bee Pollen
Evening
120ml (4oz) Aloe Vera Gel + minimum 240ml (8oz) water
Side Notes: Be sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day. When cleansing the body you may experience light-headedness and feel lethargic. It is advisable to begin any cleansing programme on a non-working day. Stay motivated by taking a 20 minute brisk walk to re-charge your body and mind.
Reminder: we take Forever Bee Pollen to help boost our energy levels throughout the day, and to keep us topped up with plenty of nutrients.

After the morning plan I did 20 minutes of exercise. I knew my calorie intake and over all energy level would be low based on today's 'food diary' so I kept this to some stretches, abs, squats/leg kicks and avoided cardio to saver my energy. 

I regularly updated my daily plan(provided) throughout the day to keep me motivated. 

The daily plan looks like this... (Eg below)



I marked how I was feeling as the following 

Hunger - 3/5 
Energy - 3/5 
Motivation - 4/5 
Confidence - 3/5 

In the notes section I wrote that I felt a bit light headed at 8pm but full of energy once again at 10pm. 
I also noted that the vanilla shake is YUM!! 

Over all I found today to be a lot easier than I had imagined! 
I'm not sure tomorrow will be the same though :/ fingers crossed I get through it!

I cheated just before bed with 45kcal high light hot chocolate made with water & 1drop of soya milk. My reason behind this was I find it difficult to sleep when hungry and I was just hoping I'd be Able to sleep tonight! zZzZz!!

I'll keep you posted on how I slept in tomorrow's entry! 


Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo 
  
If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig