Monday 14 April 2014

coachella fashion inspiration for festival season

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey Blog Readers



Weekend 1 of the Coachella festival in Cali has come to a close so I thought I would share some of my favourite and least favourite fashion pictures that I have come across from the event.. because while we can't always rely on that California weather for our festival season we can become inspired by the boohoo trend and at at least try to "steal their style" ;) lol 


Celebs 





I normally love Kendal and Kylie's fashion but I'm not a fan of this new Gothic look they're sporting here at all! .. what is Kylie wearing on her head? and is it just me or is that cloke way to big on Kendal!... 
Oh Wait! In this picture I like the cloke a bit more... (maybe the above photo is a bad angle?? mmm #unsure)

I do think Kendal's make-up, hair and accessories are beautiful though!x!

Another bindi style I'm obsessed with seen below... (Need to steal this look)



Do you wish you were there as much as I do?


Which outfits were your fav?? 

Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo


If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig