Monday 24 February 2014

Gluten free, flourless & protein packed Pancakes

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey blog readers! 

I just made a late night snack and it turned out so well I decided to share the recipie on my blog with you all (this is not my recipe but I just tried it and I'm pleasantly surprised) 
The ingredients are laughable but seriously I am never making normal pancakes again because these are amazing and so healthy! Mmm you need to try these!!


I wondered how this would work.. After all not only does it not include any flour but it doesn't even include milk! 

However believe me when I say they work and they're yum yum yum!! :) 
So much so I'm converted and I'll use this method from now on -it's a healthier option and just as delicious! 

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3! 
1) mix 2 eggs and a banana together in a bowl. 
2) fry as you would a pancake. 
3) serve and enjoy! Add a topping if you like! I added peanut butter!


 

 

 


Enjoy!!

Let me know what you think!! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig