Saturday 8 February 2014

Fight Cellulite, Trim, Tone and Tighten

Please Note: Unfortunately this post was one of the blogs (pre.28th of July 2014) that suffered a 'Blogger' crash.. which saw all images vanishing! I have tried to replace the images from the crash as best as I can. However images of me with products etc.. may be lost as a result and therefore the images you see may not match the text(which is original and was not effected by the crash). My blog has therefore had to start fresh and all blogs starting from July 29th 2014 are correct with the appropriate, original and correct images but unfortunately the same can not be said for images lost in posts before this date. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Shahira xo

Hey Blog Readers



Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!x! 


Over the years I have heard loads about body wraps and how they help to tone-up and loose inches,Which of course sounds amazing! Lots of celebs get these body wraps before red carpet events and when they need to look their best! I even noticed the Kardashian's getting a wrap done in a salon on an episode of their show 'Keeping up with the Kardashians'







Getting a body wrap done in a beauty salon is all well and good but lets face it... 
1) It's expensive
2) You'll only get one result (if you want more sessions you're going to have to keep paying for them!) 
and... 
3) It takes a lot of time! The whole process of having a body wrap entails that you have to sit/lie practically still for at least an hour! and with everyone leading such a busy lifestyle these days it can be hard to find that time to schedule in an appointment at a salon, travel, lay there for awhile and travel home again! 

Therefore wouldn't it be perfect if you could fit your body wrap session in whenever you have some free time and in the comfort of your own home!.. 

That's where The Forever Aloe Body Toning Kit by Aloe Vera comes in! 



I was so excited to try this kit when I found out about it! For one it would eliminate all of the problems I listed above connected with booking in at a salon for a wrap. Also for me it is perfect because I can use it in my own free time.. simply when I get a random spare hour, and as you know (if you're a regular reader of my blog or if you follow me on facebook, instagram or twitter) I model so I do a lot of photoshoots etc.. Therefore this kit is perfect to help me feel confident and photo ready for a shoot at the drop of a hat! That's my take on it but of course you can use it for any reason such as: a special event/celebration that's coming up that you want to look your best for or just in general to fight cellulite and help you tone, trim and tighten so that you feel confident and happy as well as looking great!! :) 







The Aloe Body Toning Kit includes:
  • Aloe bath Gelée
  • Aloe body Toner
  • Aloe body conditioning creme
  • Loofah and plastic wrap

It retails for €95! which is a great price considering you will get a lot of use from the one kit, you can use it on different areas of your body and yet it is a similar price to the equivalent of one wrap in a beauty salon! Also not to sound like a full blown advert but did I mention that it really works = Bargain! :)

How to use: 
  1. Cleanse the areas you're about to wrap with the bath gelée and loofah (shower), then dry the skin.
  2. Increase the circulation to the areas by lightly pinching the skin (skin should be slightly red/pink), this will help you're skin absorb the cream better due to increased circulation.
  3. Apply generous amounts of aloe body toner! 
  4. Wrap the areas tightly and lay flat for one hour, make sure feet are up (couch,bed), 
  5. Relax! The wrap will start getting hot because it is dispersing any fatty tissues and cellulite, it's also detoxing the skin!
  6. Remove after the hour, rub in any excess toner or cleanse again and dry.
  7. Apply body conditioning cream (this can be used on all areas of the body, not just the areas that were wrapped), and this prolongs the effects for another 12 hours while you sleep or go about your day...
NOTE: Make sure you measure correctly before and after to see the results accurately!
SIMPLE!! :)
Below is a detailed step by step video demonstration that I found helpful when I used mine!



Here's a picture I posted on instagram of the toning kit on my thighs...

I realise that my legs look like two sausages! and also that I have way to much plastic wrap on (I didn't realise that one/two layers is sufficient, lol) However I would never suggest a product that I didn't use myself so despite the unflattering picture I wanted to show you that I use this toning kit and I'm loving it!! <3

What I love the most about the kit:
My favourite thing about this toning kit is that immediately my legs felt tighter and looked leaner! It also gave a great shine to my legs! I used the kit on Tuesday and continued using the conditioning cream on Wednesday and Thursday morning - On Thursday I had a photoshoot and even the photographer noticed that my legs were glowing -I believe this was from the kit :)
here's a BTS (behind the scenes) picture taken on my phone:

Where can you get the Aloe Toning Kit??? 
If you live in Galway you can get the Kit from Apollo on the Tuam road! Now...I know some of you may think that I'm biased towards Apollo but I can assure you I am not paid to blog, I would never blog about something I didn't use myself and it just so happens that I decided to try out this kit for myself and now love it! If you do not live in Galway - visit the AloeVera fitness health and beauty facebook page by clicking here! and message the page to find out about placing an order! :)

HAPPY TONING :) 


Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo 
If your company would like a review or specific blog-post on a product, treatment, service or any other item to appear on www.shahirabarry.com email info@shahirabarry.com with the details.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig