Monday 3 December 2012

Pigmented Eyeshadow Trio

GLO-MINERALS :) 

Hey Blog Readers :) 

I'm just on my way out the door but I thought I'd do a very quick blog post because I love when you find a good product and you can share it with others-equally as much as I love finding out about good products from others :)

I find myself reaching for my new GLO-Minerals eyeshadow trio palette in Mulberry a lot lately!

It is extremely well pigmented: This is important when picking an eyeshadow as you want it to be true to the colour you are seeing and also to last for the day and not flake-off!

It's a basic palette with a soft beige, brown and a green/grey colour-You can make a lot of looks from these simple three colours. Stick with the beige and do a day-time look or mix them up a bit and go for a smokey eye.
It has a contour, highlight and liner shade-Which makes it a perfect all rounder.  
It is also perfectly formulated for a "crease-free" effect.


It comes in a small compact container which is very handy for throwing in your purse and bringing with you :) 



The colours are great for winter and will go beautifully with any eye colour :) 

I'm so happy I found Glo-Minerals and I plan on investing in some more of their products :) I also have the eye-brow kit which is amazing! and I'm going to do a blog post on filling in your brows very soon :) 

It's €31.51-Which some may think is a little on the steep side for eyeshadow but you really are paying for the quality! it will stay on and the amount of different looks you can do with one simple palette is endless! If you would like to see some different examples of eyeshadow looks I've made using this palette let me know info@shahiraonline.com or mail me on my facebook page by clicking here (I was just in too much of a rush to change it-up today) 

Visit skinlogic.com to buy this product or to check out their other products :)

Lots of Love, 
Shahira Xo




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig