Saturday 23 June 2012

It's all about Sleep in Rollers for BIG Hair ;)

Heyyyy Blog Readers :)

I'm a little late with this blog I know-I've just been swamped the last few days :/
Anyhowww I'll get straight into it....

DREAM BIG with Sleep in Rollers!!


Woman have been suffering for years trying to sleep while wearing rollers-well no more! the revolutionary rollers have been designed to flatten like a sponge when you lie down-allowing you to sleep comfortably but still wake up to BIG BOUNCY hair :)



It is definitely the in hair product of the moment with everyone from the stars of Desperate Scouswives to Katie Price and Amy Childs all being fans of the pink squishy product ;)


Even VOGUE has given Sleep Rollers the Stamp of Approval ;)

'Sleep in Rollers Ireland' kindly sent me two packets of Sleep in Rollers: one for meeeeeee :) and one for youuuuuuuu :) (well who ever wins the give away on my facebook 'like' page-so make sure you've liked it ;) ...follow the link here).

I've tried and tested the rollers and I LOVE them!! Now as you know my hair is really long and naturally poker straight (I call it Indian hair from my Bangladeshi routes) so with my hair it's not so much about tight curls but more about Volume and Bounce! Because of modelling and the odd night out my hair suffers a lot from heated hair tools and back combing... so anything that gives me volume without having to back comb my hair loads I am definitely open too-that's why I was delighted to hear about these new Rollers!

How to use them... It's as easy as one. two, three!

  1. Put them in! This is best with hair that is a little damp (but not so damp that it wont dry). Take small sections and roll the roller into place (considering which way you want the curl and bounce to go e.g. curl in the way or flick back the way). The velcro rollers will stay but it may be best to use a bobby pin to secure-especially if you move a lot when sleeping. 
  2. Go to sleep :) or just wear them around for a few hours... a celeb trend at the moment seems to be shopping with the sleep rollers in ;) 
  3. Take them out and TADA big bouncy hair!! 
It is also recommended to use a Volume or setting mouse before putting in the rollers and to spray them with a little hair spray to set them. 

The cute bag.... 
Could you get a cuter bag... Pink, frills on the top and a draw string to keep the rollers inside: I much prefer this than a packet as it means you can just grab your bag and take them with you wherever you go :)

What they look like when they're in (excuse the lack of make-up)


They squash like a sponge which makes them comfortable to sleep in :)

When they're out (this was the morning and I hadn't done anything else to my hair-including brush it! lol)



Going out later that night...

As I mentioned above my hair is naturally poker straight: plus I have A LOT of it! So if your hair is shorter than mine expect your hair to be curlier :)

Follow this YouTube link for a tutorial on how to put them in :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ytDf70BDZA

The Sleep in Rollers are amazing for volume and so easy to use so I would definitely recommend investing in them! You get 20 in a bag and I only needed 15 for my hair-having 5spare :) 

Howeverrrrr Keep an eye on my facebook like page as I'm having a 'Girls night out' give away including these fab sleep in rollers-I have them ready to go I'm just waiting on a few other bits to arrive before I start the give away-Only open to people who 'Like' my page ;)

Would you try the Sleep in Rollers?? :)

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo














Share:

7 comments

  1. Heard other great reviews about these too.Must give them a try! Your hair turned out lovely! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah They're Brill and being talked about everywhere at the moment it seems :) Xox

      Delete
  2. avril shaughnessy23 June 2012 at 06:25

    How much are they to buy do ya know, and are they even available in ireland? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Huni,
      They're 20Euro and yeah you can get them in Ireland-Check out 'Sleep in Rollers Ireland' facebook page (link is above in the blog) or beauty parlour.ie .. They might have them in Salon Services too?? xox

      Delete
  3. fab il defo be entering the comp :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab il defo be entering the comp :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO :) It's up and running nowww www.facebook.com/Shahira.Barry xox

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig