Saturday 2 June 2012

Behind The Scenes in Wexford

Hello :)

I've been meaning to do this blog post since last week when I shot with Richie Buttle and Amy MGuire in Wexford but the BTS (behind the scenes) pictures etc... were taken on my friends phone and I just got them myself yesterday.

As you probably know if you live in Ireland (-unless you were living under a rock haha) last week the weather was amazing-you would think the island of Ireland had drifted down to Spain (we wish). I was dying to get out and do an outdoor shoot: Richie had said to me before if I ever wanted to come down to shoot with him I could but I always thought it was just so far away that it wouldn't end up happening: however when I tweeted I wanted to hit a beach for a shoot with the lovely weather he tweeted me saying to come down and so I decided that it would be a nice road trip in the sun-I had never been to Wexford and it would be something different and fun :) plus I love Richie's work and had wanted to work with him for awhile.
My friend Julian came for the spin and the drive down was funny: singing along to backing tracks in my car-lol.

We arrived at about 2ish and got straight into organising which clothes I'd wear and Amy started on make-up while Julian did my hair.

Make-up Look1:

I loved the first make-up look: It was definitely different to what I normally have: as I normally go for a smokey eye and not such a vibrant lip colour but I like mixing it up a little and trying new things. The theme was kind of 'bohoo' for the first look so I think it matched that perfectly! The foundation was fresh and glowey and the emphasis was all on the pinky-purple lip and the turquoise eye liner which brought out the colour of my eyes. 

We headed down to the beach and did a few shots in the above outfit and then I changed into a bikini for another couple of shots before changing the make-up again.

The beach was Gorgeous... :)


Amy changed my make-up in the van and Julain changed my hair :)


We did some more bikini stuff with the 2nd Make-up look:


In my dressing gown carrying equipment :P
More on the beach-each :)



We headed back to the studio and took some final snaps before me an ju headed on the longgggg journey back home:








All the above pictures were taken by Julian on his phone-cant wait to have the professional ones.. here's a video Julian took at the very end of the long day :)


It was a fun day spent in the company of good people xo

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo
Share:

1 comment

  1. The second picture is serious! Like a modern Disney Jasmine. Love love love the hair!

    Jane

    www.letsbecool.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig