Saturday 31 March 2012

Todays Buys ;)

Another quick blog on today's buys... again from Penneys/Primark :)

If you have been shopping at all lately you will notice that the "chain-print" is EVERYWHERE!! 

The problem is with such a statement print it will come in and out of fashion very quickly! It's just not the type of thing that will be able to stay around for a long time...so why splash out the cash in the high-street stores when you can get the same look in Penneys or some of the cheaper stores for half the price!

Below is a body-con skirt I picked-up today in Penneys and I LOVE it :) 


At 7Euro...You can't go wrong! 

You can wear this skirt as a cute "going out" skirt or pair with tights and wear during the day. It's made of cotton so as well as being stylish it's also really comfortable and would suite sandals and a hot day...Perfect holiday Skirt!


AAAND I brought a really cute bag for 9Euro :)


What I love about this bag is that it's practically two bags in one... It's a regular handbag suitable for day and night or you can pop the handle and tassel into the bag and you've got a clutch bag for more formal occasions :)



On my way to the counter I grabbed some Batiste Dry Shampoo for 2.75euro... I'm sure everyone knows about dry shampoo but if not it's basically a powder in a compressed can: you spray it onto the scalp if you're hair needs a pick-me up and you haven't had time to wash it: Once the powder is on the roots you shake it out using your fingers. As well as refreshing the hair It also adds Volume and is great to use before styling :) 

What do you think of my shopping? Would you buy any of the items I've shown above?

Happy Shopping!!! :)

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig