Monday 12 March 2012

FRESH FM! BOOM!

Heyyyy :)

Just a quick Blog Post :)



I became The Face of FreshFm before I created this blog but I'm so honored to have been asked and to be a part of Team FreshFm that I thought I'd do a quick post about it :)

FresFm is a New Irish online radio station which is based in Limerick but can be listened to anywhere in the world online via FreshFmLive.com it's young and fun with bopping music 24/7 ;) Definitely the one to tune in to if getting ready for a night out-it will get you in that going out mood and weekend feeling :) :)

Meteor Free Tex/Call 085-2239312 for your request or new to twitter @FreshFmLimerick and Faceboook FreshFM (Give it a 'Like' ;) )

#TeamFreshFm

Lots of Love
Shahira xo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig