Thursday 1 March 2012

BTS on Today's movement shoot


Heyy Blog Readers :)

I popped into the studio today with Sean McCormack photography and Samantha Craughwell Make-Up for a quick shoot based on the above picture. We thought it was a cool concept as it incorporates movement and actions and it is something different-a look I have never done before. I had a similar outfit of a blazer and shorts (Mine were denim and high-waisted).

My make-up was simple on the eyes with only liquid liner and lashes-no eye-shadow (which is new for me) and pink lips.  My hair was done in a pony tail with quiff/mohawk on the top :)

We didn't really prepare a whole lot in advance for this shoot-it was just a bit of fun and we only did the one look. It was actually more difficult than I had expected though: Firstly normally when shooting in the studio with Sean and Sammie we blast the music and it makes for a fun/banter-full shoot: Exampleeee:



This time however we were in the building during office hours on a week day so we couldn't play music (only very low) and with this type of a shoot it would have been a lot easier to mess around dancing to music while Sean snapped away-never the less I tried my best :)
Also it was a completely new concept to me as normally when shooting I move, pose and hold-the picture is snapped and repeat x100 haha, this time it was constant movement and not solely focused on the camera: More of a "messy/fun/dance look"...if that makes sense ;)

Here are some of the BTS snaps Sammie took on my camera :) can't wait to see the finished result :)










 






I'll post the finished picture colláge when I get it from Sean :)

Also for anyone wondering-my shorts are from New-Look and my blazer from ASOS ;)

Lots of Love
Shahira Xo



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig