Friday 24 February 2012

Tanning in Galway City / Tan Organic

Hellloooo :)

Coming from East Galway, and the countryside at that, I often can't get into town for my spray tan and  beauty treatments and I have visited Calista Beauty/Allure Beauty and Nails who are located outisde of Galway (Oranmore and Claregalway) on a number of occasions-they are great! Click here for my review on Calista Beauty.
However I thought I'd do a quick review on another great salon in Galway City for you city goers ;)


ChezElaine is a great beauty salon located in the Terryland retail park-which has it's own parking, however, it is also within walking distance of town and the Headford road shopping center!x!

I visited ChezElaine before filming with TV3 recently to sort myself out "tan-wise". The tan I went for was Tan Organic: TanOrganic is "sunless tanning the natural way". 

A Dragons Den success! This tan is the only certified 100% organic tan on the market! It contains Aloe Vera and Vitamin B to moisturize the skin and protect the skin from ageing! For me the best thing about TanOrganic is that it's ODOURLESS and DOESN'T STAIN YOUR CLOTHES! 

Definitely one for the health-conscious nature-lovers!


If you read my blog on Daisy boutique-which you can see by clicking here you will have already seen this video-however here I am wearing the tanorganic spray tan from ChezElaine which I found very natural looking-simply giving a sunkissed glow :)



Elaine looked after me in the Salon and was very friendly and cordial :)

ChezElaine also offers the HD Brow treatment which I did a review on here. This is great news for us Galway girls as with the closing of the Beauty Rooms at the end of this month ChezElaine will be the only salon in the city where this celeb-treatment is available!x! Other new services in ChezElaine include sessions on the Vibro plate-which is the latest invention for fitness fanatics and Medical Micro-Needling which is a therapeutic tool for the treatment of acne, scaring, aged skin, stretch marks, uneven skin tone and pigmentation. For a full price list and to see what other treatments are available in ChezElaine click here.

Keep up-to-date with offers from ChezElaine on their Facebook page and website www.chezelaine.com or to book an appointment in the salon call 091-539671.

Lots of Love

Shahira xo
Share:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig