Friday 10 February 2012

Pre-Shoot Preparations

Hello :)


I spent today getting ready for tomorrow's shoot with Sean Mc Cormack and Smantha Craughwell makeup -I'm really excited for this one...all will be revealed in due time :) 

First I had to call into Elegant Undies who are sponsoring lingerie for the shoot. I had a fitting session and came home with some B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L pieces :) 


Lots of underwear and stockings as well as some fab "Madonna-esk" Gloves :) 


The Gloves remind me of this song ;) haha :)

Then it was onto Calista Beauty for a spray tan :) 


This time I went for the Karora spray tan. I've used Karora on a number of occasions and I've always been happy with the results so thought I'd give it another go and I can compare the Xen with the Karora then when I get the images :) 

If you didn't see my blog on fake tanning you can view it here

After getting my spray tan I gave my nails a make-over :) 

and now it's relaxing and early to bed to look decent for tomorrow-we start make-up and hair at 12 :) I'll post a bts (behind the scenes) blog tomorrow and give you a sneak peak of the shoot ;) 

Lots of Love
Shahira xo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig