Sunday 5 February 2012

Healthy Food=Healthy Skin

I'm here chewing away and thought I'd let you in on a skincare essential of mine... 
Whole Almonds!!

This week has been a bad skincare week for me-I've had three photoshoots and of course with that comes heavy make-up which can block your pores and cause spots/blemishes. An old wives tale which I have sworn by for years is eating some whole almonds (with the skin on) from the Natural Foods collection. I have been doing this since I was a really young teenager when I first started getting spots and oily skin-I find that they clear my skin up straight away and they are also really good for you ;) 

This isn't just for Girls-everyone who gets spots can benefit... I find sometimes with male friends of mine that all skincare routines are aimed at girls and lads can easily neglect their skin but they have skin too ;) ha, and everyone needs a good skincare routine: so this is a tip for everyone :)

If anyone's interested on another blog including my whole skincare routine just let me know :) I'm trying to think of stuff to blog about :) so post a comment below or email Shahira_@hotmail.co.uk

What's your 'old wives tales' beauty essentials?

Lots of Love
Shahira xo
Share:

4 comments

  1. awhh, you are so beautiful...I also live in DUblin.... I am your newest follower!
    xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you Marina :) I just followed you back :) xo

      Delete
  2. I would love to know your skin care routine .. your skin is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I'll definitely do a blog on that :) x o

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig