Sunday 19 February 2012

Daisy Boutique



 










Daisy Boutique is my favourite clothes store in Galway!
It's like a girls heaven!x!

This glamorous boutique is conveniently located on Eglington street in Galway... just across from the post office and Carbon night club. They stock a wide range of young and contemporary brands and it is definitely the place to pop in to if you are looking for something special for an upcoming event or party!x!
Daisy not only stock a range of dresses that you can purchase but also a "designer desirable" collection which means that you can HIRE a designer dress without the designer price tag!Stocking a wide range of celeb favourite brands from Herve Leger to Rachel Gilbert and Donna Karen , to name a few, you definitely won't be short for choice!! 
You can also stock up on celeb favourite jewellery brand Crystal and Co. which is seen here on Georgia Salpa when she entered the Big Brother house:

I popped into Daisy recently to get stocked up for a TV3 series and I was spoilt for choice picking out a wide range of beautiful clothes from an Electric-Blue Jump-Suite to my favourite brand Herve leger as well as other beautiful pieces. 


Rachel Gilbert Sequin Dress
Donna Karen

Herve Leger
The above pictures were taken by Saibh Egan and Make-up by Flora :) who I love :)

I only got the opportunity to wear three of the ten items I selected from Daisy on the telly-which I was really disappointed in because I was dying to wear all of them!! :) but never the less I got three AMAZING dresses in and it means I can always pop into Daisy for another event in the future and pick up one of the items I didn't get to wear :) Here is a video my friend Emma snapped of me before filming with TV3. My tan was a TanOrganic spray tan from Chez Elaine!x



I wore Crystal and Co. earings and River Island shoes with both of the Herve Leger dresses and Schuh shoes with a pearl headpiece from Pennys/Primark along with a pearl necklace (I can't remember where from) with the Rachel Gilbert dress.

I loved all three dresses however I think the white sequined Rachel Gilbert dress with the pearls was my favourite 'over-all' look :) which was yours?   

The girls in Daisy are really lovely and helpful and will be more than happy to help you to find the perfect dress/clothing item/jewellery piece for that special occasion so call in and have a chat with them and a look around ;) 

To inquire about a dress or contact Daisy call 091-533981 or send them a mail on facebook. The store is open Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm.

#ILoveDaisy

Lots of Love
Shahira xo
Share:

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Sean :P which one red or black?

      Delete
  2. Love you right back <3 - you look great Shahira x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumpsuit is amazing! love it! I really like the white sequined Rachel Gilbert dress aswell, looks great on you! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig