Friday 17 February 2012

A Body Like Nicole Scherzinger


Last night I went along to the Nicole Scherzinger 'Killer Love' tour in Dublin with a couple of my friends. I am a massive Nicole.S fan and she definitely did not disappoint! She has to be THE most BEAUTIFUL woman I have ever seen in person in my life... She actually glows! Her skin is radiant and her body to absolute die for!! Her stage presence and talent is out of this world-she reminded me of the late Michael Jackson with the effort and passion that she puts into her performance!x! I was a fan before the show but it's safe to say I'm a even bigger fan now!

















Something that really stood out for me while watching Nicole preform was her AMAZING Body! She is not stick-thin like you might expect a Hollywood star to be.. she has curves and a booty but she is SO toned and athletic looking. I decided to do some research on her fitness and nutrition routine-following my post on my fitness and nutrition routine which you can read by clicking here


I was pleasantly surprised when I researched her fitness guide as I found out that she has a down-to-earth attitude to health and fitness and I was delighted to see that her eating habits are very similar to mine!!!

Nicole goes by the moto "All in Moderation" this is great to hear from an A-list celeb as she's not following any "fad diets"... in fact she says "ignore what you hear about miracle diets and stick to eating healthy and exercising" this would also be something I live my life by-as I said in my fitness guide: I will eat some junk food etc.. and I don't rule anything out if it's given to me or it's there, I'm not fussy, but I just try to avoid buying it for myself and I "Shop healthy".

* I thought it was very interesting to hear that Nicole also drinks low calorie hot chocolate when she's craving something sweet!
*She also eats a lot of eggs-Starting many of her mornings with a boiled egg and brown bread toast. 
*She snacks on whole almonds (see my blog on 'Healthy Food Healthy Skin' here) and also raw cashews. 
(It seems I'm not doing too much wrong :) ha as these are also guides of mine)

  • For lunch Nicole eats fruit or some salmon with poached eggs. This is where perhaps my diet isn't as good as hers as I normally have a wrap of some sort for lunch :) 
  • For dinner again it's normally Salmon or Chicken with pasta. 
  • She only drinks alcohol in moderation-she will have a glass of wine with her dinner or socially.
  • Workout wise Nicole has always danced. She also does a lot of running and goes to the gym regularly-when in the gym she likes to keep the workout balanced doing a whole body workout-legs, abs, arms.. everything!instead of concentrating on one area each time she hits the gym. 
I think Nicole has it right! dancing is a great cardio workout and will definitely keep her figure in shape-especially considering the energy she puts into her stage performances. Her "all in moderation" quote means she never gives in and binges as she's not denying her body anything. 

Other than Nicole which celebs body would YOU LOVE to have?

Lots of Love
Shahira x o


Share:

2 comments

  1. so, body aside, is she a nice, sound woman? Olan

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'omg, im just like nicole!':P

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig